Sunday 17 March 2013

Special Offer

I am not really a business yet so I'm not sure you can quite call this a special offer BUT here it is anyhow.  My lovely friend Mair Rowlands has gone to live in China for four months as part of her degree course; Mair is autistic so this is a massive step for her and we are all really proud of her.  However, there has been a failure on behalf of her University to assist her in securing funding for this trip; the consequence of this is that she is now in China with scarce funds and needs our help.  Sooooo I am offering to do a free photoshoot with a free 10x8" professionally reproduced print to anyone who would give a donation to Mair's China fund.  Monies can be paid straight to Mair via her mum and I can arrange this for you.  Please contact me on  07447203209 or at journeyswayphotography@hotmail.co.uk to arrange a sitting.  I have a  studio backdrop but I can also do on locations shoots wherever you want.  Thank you.
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment